Fellbase is a fell-walking app for the Lake District in the UK. It provides planning and navigation tools, and features a large network of fell-walking routes. Fellbase provides time and distance estimates during planning and while navigating, even when offline.
- Detailed offline map for the Lake District.
- Large hand picked network of fell-walking routes.
- Route data is kept up-to-date by a small team of fell-walkers from Cumbria.
- 150+ starting points (parking info where possible).
- Provides recommended waypoints for route planning.
- Allows user-defined waypoints for ultimate flexibility.
- Uses elevation data to give time and distance estimates along the whole route.
- Personal Logbook with statistics for all 214 Wainwrights.